We support development of employees through a training system organized by us, but we also provide grants for education outside of Enea.Training processes for our entire Group are handled by Enea Centrum (Shared Services Centre).
We carefully select profiles of trainings we offer. We pay attention to the needs of our employees, but they are also closely related to Enea's development. Our educational programs and programs:
WE COMPLEMENT AND POLISH COMPETENCES
- The Generation Change Program aims to maintain the desired competences in Enea through long-term actions and systemic solutions. We try to prevent the negative effects of economic and demographic change. One aspect of the project is the Competence Enhancement Program with planned activities such as:
- supplementing and improving competences of the management staff through the implementation of "tailor-made" development programs
- implementation of traineeship programs aiming at attracting candidates with the highest potential
- development of cooperation with educational centers, vocational schools in the field of practices organization, promotion of the installation electrician profession and employment in the energy industry
- development and implementation of scholarship programs for the most talented students in technical schools (vocational and secondary)
- implementation of mentoring programs at workplace
The program has been implemented at the end of 2016 and will continue for another year.
- A mentoring program is operating in Enea Operator where training is provided for future mentor-masters.
- "Manager Academy" a series of training courses was organized for the Customer Service Department
- A training series on "Standards of cooperation between Enea SA and Enea Centrum" was conducted. Its main purpose was to strengthen the ability of co-operation and build a consensus between the departments responsible for the process of sales and client service. We learned the principles of customer service quality.
- The development program "HR Academy" was implemented for the management staff. The following workshops took place:
- Work organization and creativity
- Moderating business meetings and conducting professional presentations
- Exerting influence and negotiations in business
WE CO-OPERATE WITH THE WORLD OF SCIENCE
- Enea Wytwarzanie, in cooperation with the Warsaw and Wrocław University of Technology, exploits the scientific potential and research base of these Universities, while supporting their scientific and didactic activity. This provides a free and open exchange of knowledge, views and experiences.
Under the agreements concluded with universities, cooperation is being carried out in the following areas:
- training and research (eg. organization of scientific conferences, seminars);
- promotion in the student environment (organization of educational trips for students, internships of full-time/part-time students);
- training of the technical staff of Enea Wytwarzanie Sp. z o.o. on postgraduate and doctoral studies.
- Enea Operator cooperates with the University of Zielona Góra on the implementation of the research and development project "Innovative system services for energy storage, which increase the quality and efficiency of electricity use"
- Enea Operator cooperates with the Institute of Electrical Engineering of the Poznań University of Technology and the Institute of Power Engineering in Gdańsk in the field of analytical and advisory work on reliability, safety and development of the distribution network.
- Enea Operator conducted joint work with the Institute of Logistics and Warehousing in Poznań in 2016. The cooperation concerned the implementation of innovative radio network identification (RFID)
- Enea Group participated in the Innovation Day workshop organized by the AGH Energy Center in December 2016. During the meeting AGH staff together with experts from the Enea Group discussed the future of energy and looked for common areas of cooperation within research, development and innovation projects.
- Enea was a strategic partner of the "Modeling the energy market" competition, which was organized jointly by the University of Economicsin Poznań and the University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań. Enea Trading took care of the preparation of the competition. Teams of students fought for President Enea's award, solving the competition for the energy market. Analysis of energy prices was the competition topic. Next edition was held in 2017.
- Innovation-oriented position was created in Enea Operator - Vice-President of the Management Board for Innovation and Logistics
- Enea Wytwarzanie was one of the partners of the 2nd Technical Conference "Maintenance - management, efficiency, renovation" in Katowice
WE SUPPORT EMPLOYEES EDUCATION
- 125 Enea employees in 2016 had the opportunity to develop and continue their education at the engineering, bachelor, master's, and postgraduate studies.
- “Talent” project was created at Enea Operator. Three employees began the Master of Business Administration (MBA) within the program, twenty-eight employees took part in a dedicated postgraduate studies. "Academy of Managers", and the next five began higher education in the master's and postgraduate studies.
… AND MOREOVER:
- 54 training projects were implemented, including external training and closed projects at Enea SA - in 2016. A total of 435 employees participated in the training initiatives.
- 659 trainings were carried out at Enea Operator, including Occupational health and safety training sessions, as well as preparatory courses for acquiring qualifications, development training and support for already functioning systems
- Also at Enea Operator, as all Branch Offices and Distribution Divisions were equipped with automatic defibrillators, there were 110 training sessions for 724 employees from first aid using this equipment.
Average number of training hours per year per employee according to the employment structure in 2016
|Company||Average number of training hours per:|
|Total employees||Women||Men||Top management||Directors||Middle level managers||Operational employees||Office personnel|
|Enea Trading sp. z o.o.||18.95||20.94||17.6||0||41.6||26.29||0||15.51|
|Enea Centrum sp. z o.o.||27.81||25.55||34.08||0||64.84||40.56||0||21.25|
|Enea Pomiary sp. z o.o.||20.66||20.45||20.74||0||32||23.2||18.83||33.43|
|Enea Serwis sp. z o.o.||23.88||7.72||26.45||12||11.2||15.69||29.62||12|
|Enea Wytwarzanie sp. z o.o.||25.32||15.26||26.79||56||34.91||22.99||25.69||24.48|
|Miejska Energetyka Cieplna Piła sp. z o.o.||16.17||9.9||17.38||0||58.8||43.6||14.03||14.38|
|Miejskie Przedsiębiorstwo Energetyki Cieplnej sp. z o.o. in Białystok||8.21||14.07||7.06||0||23.25||17.28||6.49||8.82|
|Przedsiębiorstwo Energetyki Cieplnej sp. z o.o. in Oborniki||no data||194||40||0||0||0||0||236|
|Przedsiębiorstwo Energetyki Cieplnej „Zachód” sp. z o.o. in Białystok||16.61||6.6||17.02||0||0||25||16.69||14.38|
|Enea Oświetlenie sp. z o.o.||26.85||9.1||30.51||0||24||30.6||43.35||7.98|
|Enea Operator sp. z o.o.||32.04||16.72||34.23||0||26.21||24.92||54.42||12.86|
|Enea Logistyka sp. z o.o.||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|